REAL STRENGTH REAL MUSCLE is for all trainees (including 'Hardgainers') who are sick of wasting time (sacrificing their careers, family, academics, sports practice, etc), and are sick of the pathetic results they get by following the training programs of the steroid-based, mainstream muscle magazines.
The strength training, bodybuilding, conditioning, nutrition, flexibility (etc) methods presented in this book are based on John's 22 years as a private-practice professional strength and conditioning coach, working one-on-one with a diverse population of trainees.
REAL STRENGTH REAL MUSCLE is over 400 pages (8.5" by 11.5") with over 200 photos. The photos are of John's real trainees (and John) in action; to provide technique instruction and motivation. You will not see photos of phony 'posed' models in this book. It is the real deal.
REAL STRENGTH REAL MUSCLE is available as a printed book while supplies last. After the last book has been sold it will only be available as an ebook.
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Designing Your Training Program (excerpt pages 1-3, 12-14, of 19 pages)
- Enhancing Your Technique (excerpt - 4 of 9 pages)
- The Basic Keys to Success Part I (complete chapter)
- How to Eat to Get Big (excerpt - 4 of 10 pages)
- The White Moment (excerpt - 2 of 5 pages)
- One Man's Journey (excerpt - 3 of 7 pages)
- The Principle of Variety (excerpt - 3 of 7 pages)